We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. A Shreki Import & Export in Heavy Equipment BV is in all cases subject to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This implies that we at least:
- Processing your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided.
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing personal data of customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by A. Shreki Import & Export in Heavy Equipment BV for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about the assignment and / or invitations;
- Implementing or issuing an assignment.
The base for this personal data is;
- The agreed assignment;
For the purpose(s) above, A. Shreki Import & Export in Heavy Equipment BV can obtain the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Last name;
- (Business address;
- (Business) Phone number;
- (Business email address;
Your personal data will be stored by A. Shreki Import & Export in Heavy Equipment BV for the above-mentioned processing (s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Provision to Third Parties
We may provide the information you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the financial administration
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All people who can take note of your data on our behalf, are obliged to observe confidentiality;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. We hope that we can solve this complaint together but if this is not possible you always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
A Shreki Import & Export in Heavy Equipment BV
Kievitweg 6 – Moerdijk 498
Tel. general: +31(0)168 380 805
Fax general: +31(0)168 380 808
Sir A. Shreki, CEO (sales, logistics)
Mob. +31(0)653 699 277
Amani Shreki (administration, logistics, sales & marketing)
Tel. +31(0)168 381 509
Carla Shreki (administration)
Tel. +31(0)168 381 541